What is Your menopausal goal for this month?
It doesn't matter whether you are curious about menopause and feel you are about to start your own menopause transition, you are in perimenopause or post menopause, as March approaches ask yourself what is the one goal, habit or action you can take that is the most important right now as you move into or through what can be the most exciting next chapter of your life.
You might want to:
- Book an appointment with your chosen menopause specialist GP that you've been putting on the long finger
- Work with me to get your nutrition and lifestyle playing their A-game to help with easing of symptoms and nourishing you to thrive in the midst of menopause
- Book a session with your GP to alleviate any worries on aches and pains and other symptoms that are taking the soul out of your life. It is important to ensure there is no other glaring issue, a GP can see, that you're missing beyond menopausal symptoms
- Visit your dentist to keep your teeth functioning and your mouth healthy as you age. You need to ensure that any health issues are sorted early so you can keep your taste buds savouring your food and your teeth munching delicious delights to nourish the fantastic person that is you
- Set a morning / daily ritual that helps you smash that frazzle and be more focused and calm as you begin your day
- Set a night time ritual to help you sleep better
- Slot in some chill / rest and recharge time during the day that you've been crying out for, so you can ground yourself, plan what is realistic to achieve for the rest of the day.
This is list is obviously not exhaustive, it's just to get your mind thinking of where to start. You know what you need more than anyone else.
Take One Step & Press the Pause Button
You just have to decide on one step. Take yourself away from the overwhelm and bombardment of menopausal do's and don's and the horrors we are exposed of what menopause can look like and press the pause button.
Make a list and pick on goal
Make a list of your symptoms and any other concerns you have. Write too the effects they are having on your life. Then you can better decide what you have to do, who you need help from right now at this stage of your menopausal transition.
Start with one goal you want to achieve this month and when ready move onto the next step. If you've time and energy for more than do more. It took me a few years to book my first session with a menopausal GP, so some things can take time. Ensure that won't be you but don't worry if it is. These are huge decisions to make.
Once you've picked your goal, write it down and the steps you need to take and go achieve it.
As we say goodbye to this month block off a couple of fifteen minute chill-time slots in the next couple of days to rest and recharge, journal and pick the best next step for you on your menopause journey. I'm here if you want help with your nutrition and lifestyle tweaks.
It's time to be micro-ambitious for you
Stuck and don't know where to turn? Want help to get your nutrition and lifestyle on their A-game for menopause? You're in the right place.
It could be you need a sleep audit as your sleep hygiene has gone awry or you need help creating a habit of taking "chill"/rest and recharge slots in your day, create a vision and plan for your life, or other help to get your nutrition and lifestyle playing their A-game for you then check out how you can work with me above. It even may be you're grappling to vision a great life on your menopause journey.
If you are struggling with getting to grips with any of these as you want to help you thrive and live your best life, then check out how you can work with me (whether you're on HRT or not) then use this link work with me, or grab a free 30 minute consult and let's get started.