There couldn't be a better time to press the reset button on your peri menopause or post menopausal symptoms then right now...
In this 10 week programme we dive into areas you want to focus on. I help you see how you can improve sleep, stress less, eat to nourish the midlife you and targeted lifestyle tips to help you feel restored and more like yourself again.
At the first session we will create a nutrition and lifestyle roadmap targeted to help you towards achieving your midlife wellness goals. Review sessions during the 10 weeks help you to keep on track. In those we check how you got on, update and amend the plan where needed and set goals to achieve for the next review.
"You can't go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are at and change the ending". C.S. Lewis
Time to press the reset button on your menopause?
Are you struggling with debilitating symptoms such as terrible tiredness, exhausting sweats & flushes? Do you experience numbing stress and anxiety and yearn for some peace and quiet? Or more often than not yearn for the old you back?
Do you feel lost in a sea of conflicting information and not sure where to turn? Have you got cranky and moody thinking it is normal while battling through the endless symptoms creeping in? All in all feeling menopausy, isolated, lonely and not listened to when trying to find answers?
Don’t suffer in silence. I see you and hear you, you are not alone👇
Book your complimentary 30 minute "Midlife Transformation Kickstart" session now and explore how to feel fabulous in midlife.
Advanced Midlife Toolkit consists of:
- Initial consultation
- 2 wellness review sessions to help keep you on track with your wellness goals
- 2 sessions covering a review and additional support on 2 areas of concern in your wellness
Terms and Conditions (aka the small print)
Please read these guidelines to ensure the smooth running of your programme:
- Full payment is due before the first appointment.
- Once payment has been made, it is advisable to book the first batch of programme appointments in advance.
- To achieve maximum benefit, all programmes are designed to be completed within a 10-week period.
- If this is not possible (special circumstances may apply), the programme be extended to a maximum of 12 weeks.
- Any outstanding sessions not taken beyond the 12 week period will be forfeited.
I am always happy to reschedule an appointment to ensure you remain on track towards your goals. However,
- In order not to be charged in full you must give a minimum of 24 hours notice of cancellation of any scheduled appointment
- If less than 24 hours notice is given, the session will count as a lost session.
Full terms of engagement can be found on marianhearne.ie